Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Why I made this blog

I'm hoping and wanting this to simply be a place for me to journal, share the things happening currently in my life, and to provide a space to record memories, so that I can look back years down the road and remember what life was like during my twenties. I have not kept a consistent journal through my life, but I'm really hoping to start because it is really beneficial for me to reflect upon things that have happened in my life and witness how God is using life's situations to write my life story

It's so refreshing for me to think back on the 24 years of emotions, memories, and situations that have brought me to today. I sometimes wonder what it would be like, through the difficult and not so difficult times, to see a narrative of your entire life. From birth to death. Would you be smiling while you watch your life story? Would you cry again through those tough yet life-building situations? 


I want this to be a place for me to write down those memories, and ultimately share with others. I hope to remember that my life on earth is a complete gift, and to neglect documenting that would be a huge mistake. 


Hoping this finds you smiling,


No comments:

Post a Comment